Hanoi's BEST 1.5BR Vinhomes Dcapitale Pool View? (You WON'T Believe This!)

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi's BEST 1.5BR Vinhomes Dcapitale Pool View? (You WON'T Believe This!)

Hanoi's BEST 1.5BR Vinhomes D'Capitale Pool View? (You WON'T Believe This! …I think?)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because I just got back from a whirlwind tour of Hanoi, and I'm here to spill the tea (or maybe pho, depending on how I'm feeling) on the supposed "BEST" 1.5BR at Vinhomes D'Capitale, the one boasting that pool view. And let me tell you, my journey through the labyrinthine world of hotel reviews has left me a little… emotionally compromised. So, expect rambles, opinions, and possibly a few (okay, many) tangents. This is going to be a wild ride.

First Impressions (And My Jet Lagged Brain):

Landing in Hanoi, the air already felt different – a warm, humid hug punctuated by the persistent buzz of scooters. Finding this particular 1.5BR at Vinhomes D'Capitale was relatively straightforward. Accessibility: The building itself seemed alright, plenty of elevators and whatnot. I didn't specifically check for wheelchair access everywhere (though, let's be honest, I wouldn't know the legal definition of accessible if it bit me), but the public areas looked promising. The Doorman was friendly, which is always a plus when you're already fighting a losing battle against jet lag.

The Pool View… Did it Deliver?

Alright, the burning question: the pool. The view. The Swimming pool [outdoor], the Pool with view, the reason I booked this thing. (Ahem. And ways to relax…) I’ve seen the Instagram photos, the perfectly filtered sunsets. Reality? It was… gorgeous. Seriously. The Swimming pool itself was sparkling, inviting. The view? Overlooking… well, a lot of Hanoi. But a beautiful lot. The way the city lights twinkled at night from the high floor was magical. This is where I truly saw the value. I spent an entire afternoon just lounging by the pool, and it was pure, unadulterated bliss.

Amenities & Comfort: The Good, the Meh, and the Annoying…

Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we?

  • Rooms: The 1.5BR itself was spacious. The Air conditioning blasted efficiently, which was a godsend in the Hanoi heat. The Blackout curtains did their job. The Extra long bed was a dream after a long flight. The Sofa, Seating area and Desk all provided good comfort. The Private bathroom with a Separate shower/bathtub was lovely, a good Additional toilet was a godsend. Free Wi-Fi worked like a charm. And the Mirror? Well, let’s just say it reflected a slightly sleep-deprived, perpetually-inquisitive me.

  • Things I loved: Breakfast in room. Ordered a feast every morning! And the Mini bar was well-stocked (though, let’s admit, I mostly used it for water). Loved the addition of Essential condiments. Free bottled water was appreciated.

  • Things that annoyed me (because nothing is perfect): The safe security features were a little fiddly. The TV menu was a labyrinth of options. The Coffee/tea maker was…adequate, but I wished for a proper espresso machine to rescue me from the jet-lagged doom.

Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Safe?

The Cleanliness and safety was paramount, especially in these post-pandemic times. I was happy to see that Anti-viral cleaning products are utilized. I did make use of the Daily disinfection in common areas. The Hand sanitizer stations were plentiful. The added reassurance of Rooms sanitized between stays and Room sanitization opt-out available was appreciated. Staff trained in safety protocol. The doctor/nurse on call was also reassuring.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: Fueling the Wanderer

Okay, food…my raison d'être. The Restaurants, listed below, were all within a reasonable distance, and the diversity was amazing.

  • On-site accessible restaurants / lounges: The hotel had a few options to choose from.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: A blessing! The coffee was strong.
  • Restaurants: Had a few places to choose from.
  • Asian cuisine in restaurant: Loved! Some delicious Vietnamese dishes, and a great place to start.
  • Snack bar: I may have visited this more than once…
  • Poolside bar: Cocktails, anyone?
  • Room service [24-hour]: Incredibly useful when the jet lag hit.
  • Breakfast [buffet]: If you fancy a buffet, you've got it.
  • Breakfast service: Also available.
  • Breakfast takeaway service: (useful.)
  • Alternative meal arrangement: Helpful.
  • Desserts in restaurant: (Very happy that I did not skip this experience.
  • Asian breakfast, Buffet in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant, A la carte in restaurant: I didn't try everything, but the options were there, which is awesome.
  • Bottle of water: Always provided.
  • Happy hour: (I may have heard something about this…)

Services & Conveniences: The Perks of Being a Flaky Traveler

This hotel had a lot of pluses in this area.

  • Services and conveniences were abundant.
  • Front desk [24-hour] (thank goodness!)
  • Concierge: Very helpful with all my touristy questions.
  • Daily housekeeping. Thank you.
  • Laundry service (because I'd packed way too light).
  • Dry cleaning (see above).
  • Cash withdrawal (very important!)
  • Convenience store: For those late-night snack emergencies.
  • Elevator. (Essential).
  • Currency exchange. (Helpful)
  • Food delivery: (Fantastic!)
  • Luggage storage: Yay, less clutter!
  • Car park [on-site]: I didn't drive, but it was available.
  • Car park [free of charge]: (Amazing!)
  • Airport transfer: Made arrival/departure a breeze.
  • Taxi service: Very convenient.

For the Kids (and the Young at Heart):

I didn’t travel with kids, but the hotel had a Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal. Pretty promising.

Getting Around:

  • Bicycle parking.
  • Car power charging station: (Great for the eco-conscious.)
  • Taxi service: Readily available.
  • Valet parking: (If you're that kind of person…).

The Extra Stuff (Because, Apparently, There's More):

  • Business facilities? Yep, they’ve got 'em: Business facilities, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Indoor venue for special events, Outdoor venue for special events, Meetings, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meeting stationery, Projector/LED display, Seminars, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.

  • Things to do, ways to relax The Fitness center, Gym/fitness, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Foot bath, Body scrub, Body wrap, Couple's room, Proposal spot: Well, I didn't utilize all those…

  • Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Safety deposit boxes, Smoke detector. Always appreciated.

  • Available in all rooms, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Socket near the bed, Telephone, Wake-up service: Necessary amenities.

  • Accessibility, Door, Fire extinguisher, Non-smoking rooms, Room decorations, Safe dining setup Very well planned out.

My Overall Verdict: Is it REALLY the BEST?

Here’s the thing: "best" is subjective. For me? The Pool with view was a game-changer. It elevated the whole experience. The Cleanliness and safety standards, the attentive and convenient amenities all make this a very strong contender.

But, and this is a big BUT: I'm not sure I'd call it perfect. No place is. However, this Vinhomes D'Capitale 1.5BR offers a fantastic spot in Hanoi and feels a step above the average hotel.

My Honest, Imperfect, and Slightly Rambling Recommendation:

If you're looking for a centrally located, beautifully appointed apartment with that view, excellent service, and a focus on hygiene and convenience, then YES. Book this 1.5BR. Don't hesitate. And if you book it, make sure you enjoy a cocktail by the pool for me, will you?


SEO Optimized Booking Offer!

**Hanoi's BEST

Kingscliff Luxury: 2 Bed, 2 Bath Oceanfront Oasis Awaits!

Book Now

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's itinerary. This is a… soul-baring journey to Vinhomes D'Capitale in Hanoi. And trust me, it’s gonna be a wild ride.

Subject: Hanoi Hustle & Heartbreak (and maybe a decent swim?) - AKA My Vinhomes D'Capitale Debacle/Delight

Day 1: Arrival, Reality, and Rambling

  • 07:00 - 09:00: Ugh, flight. You know, the pre-dawn scramble to the airport? Lugging suitcase, barely awake, fighting the urge to strangle the smug dude in the perfectly pressed linen shirt who clearly hasn’t wrestled a toddler into a car seat before. Anyway, landing in Hanoi. Humidity slaps you in the face like a wet fish. Instant regret about the jeans.
    • Impression: Hanoi felt like a chaotic symphony. Motorbikes buzzed like angry bees. The air tasted of exhaust and pho. And the smiles of the people? Genuine, radiant, a stark contrast to my pre-coffee grumpiness.
  • 09:00 - 10:00: Taxi to Vinhomes D'Capitale. The drive? A rollercoaster of near-misses, honking, and watching traffic laws get creatively "interpreted." My brain is still processing the "rules" of the road.
    • Anecdote: Our driver, bless him, blasted Vietnamese pop music while weaving through the madness. At one point, he gestured wildly at a street vendor selling… something… while simultaneously trying to avoid a rogue cyclo. It was an art form. A terrifying, amazing art form.
  • 10:00 - 11:00: Check-in. The lobby of the building is impressive, fancy and a bit intimidating. More so, the language barrier is huge. Trying to communicate with the hotel staff is a comedy of errors. My attempt at ordering room service later led to a basket of mangoes. Delicious, but…not exactly what I wanted.
    • Quirky Observation: The security guard just stares. Straight. At. You. I spent a good fifteen minutes wondering if I had food on my face or if I was mistaken for a wanted criminal. Turns out, he's just extremely vigilant.
  • 11:00 - 13:00: Unpacking, exploring 1,5 BR apartment (the one with the swimming pool view!) and the ensuing "Oh MY GOD, I'm here!" moment. The view is stunning. The pool is…calling my name.
    • Opinionated Language: The apartment is gorgeous! Modern, sleek, a proper haven. Except… the Wi-Fi is slower than a snail on sedatives, and the pillows are suspiciously hard. It's a minor setback, I suppose.
  • 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch. Street food adventure! Found a bun cha stall - the aroma of grilling pork lured me in. The place was packed, the language was unhelpful. My order was a complete gamble – I'm pretty sure there was fish sauce in it. In any case, it was freaking delicious. So, so, so delicious.
    • Emotional Reaction: Pure bliss. That first bite of perfectly grilled pork, the tangy broth, the fresh herbs… My taste buds exploded. Suddenly, all the travel woes vanished. This is why I travel. This is why I live.
  • 14:00 - 17:00: Pool Time! (Swimming Pool View!) Finally. I thought. But then, it started… The people. Not in a bad way! But, the water felt so cold. I wasn't even able to swim for even a minute before I came out. I was shivering for an hour. I still loved it, tho!
    • Messier Structure: Okay, okay, I admit it. I'm a wimp. The pool was lovely, turquoise perfection. I dunked myself in it, shivering. Had to emerge for some towels after merely 1 minute of swimming, but I will definitely return.
  • 17:00 - 18:00: Nap. Because jet lag is a cruel mistress, especially in a strange place.
  • 18:00 - 20:00: Evening stroll around the area. Seeing the bright lights, all those people passing by. A little bit of shopping. The night in Hanoi feels exciting.
    • Rambles: The city is different. The pace is different. Everything is. Its like a big mess, but you know it isn't all bad!
  • 20:00 +: Dinner. I ended up eating at the same bun cha place as lunch. I couldn't get enough.
    • Emotional Reaction: Utter contentment. I am happy, and this is all I need.

Day 2: Culture Shock & Culinary Craziness

  • 08:00 - 09:00: Morning. Breakfast at the apartment. I found some instant coffee and some weird bread. It was… edible.
    • Opinionated Language: Okay, Vietnamese coffee is the best. This instant stuff? Not so much.
  • 09:00 - 12:00: A trip to Hoan Kiem Lake. The Temple of the Jade Mountain. It's beautiful. But also, the crowds! Getting around is a challenge. The scooter's are everywhere!
    • Quirky Observation: The sheer volume of selfie-takers is staggering. I swear, at one point, I was photobombed by a flock of pigeons.
  • 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch. Somewhere casual.
  • 13:00 - 16:00: Temple hopping. Trying to go to every temple in the area.
    • Anecdote: I bought a "lucky" bracelet from a street vendor. I might need it. The traffic in Hanoi is straight up terrifying. Crossing the street is a game of chicken, only you're the chicken.
  • 16:00 - 18:00: Free time
  • 18:00 +: Farewell Dinner. I went back to the bun cha place. No regrets.

Day 3: Departure and the Deep Dive

  • 06:00 - 07:00: Pack, check out.
  • 07:00 - 09:00: Heading to the airport.
  • 09:00 +: Home.

Closing Thoughts (aka The Messy Truth)

This trip wasn't perfect. Jet lag, language barriers, and a near-miss with a scooter (maybe two) tested my sanity. But the food? The people? The sheer vibrancy of Hanoi? That’s what I will be taking away. This trip was an absolute mess, but it was the best kind of mess. And the swimming pool view from Vinhomes D'Capitale? Worth every single chaotic moment.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go nap. And dream of bun cha.

Escape to Paradise: Thailand's Hottest Rabbit Resort Awaits!

Book Now

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi's BEST 1.5BR Vinhomes D'capitale Pool View? (You WON'T Believe This!) - FAQs! (Seriously, I'm still processing...)

Okay, so is this place REALLY as good as the clickbait makes it sound? Like, seriously?

Ugh, fine, let's tackle this head-on. The clickbait is… well, it's clickbait. BUT! The pool view at D'capitale? Yeah, that part’s pretty darn fabulous. I mean, when I first walked in, I actually gasped. GASPED! It wasn't a refined, ladylike gasp, either. It was more of a "WHOA, HOLY CRAP, this is pretty!" kind of gasp. So, yes and no. The *building* is great, the *location* is convenient (which I'll get into), and the *view* from the pool? Unbelievable. But "BEST"? Well, that depends. Are you looking for perfection? Because honey, I'm about to be brutally honest...

What's the deal with the location, location, location? Is it actually central or just… kinda-sorta-close?

Okay, location. This is where my love/hate relationship truly begins. D'capitale's in a prime spot, right? Like, right in the middle of everything. Easy access to shopping, the train station (which is a godsend, honestly), and a ton of amazing food. You can practically roll out of bed and find pho *right there*. But… and there's always a "but," isn't there? Traffic in Hanoi is a beast. A ravenous, two-wheeled beast. So, while it *looks* close on the map, getting anywhere during rush hour is an Olympic sport. I swear, I aged five years trying to get a Grab (that's like Uber) one afternoon. We're talking horns blaring, motorcycles weaving, and me, slowly losing my sanity whilst clinging to a tiny piece of hope that I won't die crossing the street. So... central? Yes. Convenient? Mostly. Traffic-proof? Absolutely not. Plan accordingly. And bring earplugs. Seriously.

Tell me about the 1.5 bedroom thing. Is it a real bedroom, or just a glorified closet?

Ah, the 1.5 bedroom… the mystery that keeps on giving! It's more like a proper bedroom and then… a versatile room that *could* be a bedroom. Think of it as a flex space. Some are glass-walled, overlooking the living room (which can be a bit awkward if you're a privacy freak like me), others are more enclosed. Honestly, I love it. I can just picture it being perfect. If I were to get a 1.5BR, I would put a guest bed and a desk in the "0.5" -- I had a friend once, and he's a streamer! He'd LOVE this. The space is small, but it's functional, and a guest room is always a winner in my book. (Speaking of books, the other room would be a good choice for my library!) All in all, super love it.

That pool view... it's really that stunning? Spill the tea!

Okay, the pool view. This is the holy grail, the reason you might actually *consider* the clickbait. Yes. It's that stunning. Picture this: crystal-clear water, shimmering in the sunlight, surrounded by lush greenery and… well, other buildings, let's be honest. But somehow, the whole thing just *works*. I've spent hours just staring out the window, sipping coffee (or sometimes something stronger, no judgements!). It's a total mood. There’s this serene feeling. If you're a water person, or if the idea of having a tranquil water view is appealing to you, this one's for you.

What about the downsides? Give me the dirt! What did you *hate*?

Okay, here comes the messy truth. One word: Noise. I'm a light sleeper, and Hanoi is… let's just say it's acoustically alive. Construction is *constant*. There's some sort of drilling, hammering, or beeping going on 24/7. It's maddening. I swear, they must have a city-wide competition to see who can make the most noise. Now, the buildings have pretty good soundproofing, but it's still noticeable, especially at night. And the elevators! I spent one afternoon stuck in an elevator for a solid 30 minutes and nearly had a panic attack. It was claustrophobic, stuffy, and the emergency button… well, let's just say it wasn't working. Oh, and the gym? Overcrowded at peak hours. You’re basically fighting for a treadmill spot.

How's the service and amenities? Is it actually luxurious, or just pretending?

"Luxurious" is a strong word, but the amenities are definitely a step up. There's a decent gym, the pool is fantastic, and the security is good (important in a city like Hanoi). The concierge, though? Hit or miss. Some are super helpful, others… not so much. I remember one time I needed help with my laundry, and the concierge just shrugged and pointed me towards the nearest laundromat. Not exactly the "luxury" I was expecting. Then again, maybe I just caught someone on a bad day. Overall, it's good, but don’t expect five-star pampering.

So, would YOU live there? (Be honest!)

Ugh… that’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Honestly? If I could magically make the noise disappear, and if the elevator gremlins were gone, and if the traffic gods smiled on me… then YES. Absolutely yes. The pool view alone almost convinces me. Almost. But as it stands, I'm on the fence. It's a solid option. A really, really good option. But not perfect. And for the price tag? You’ve really got to weigh the pros and cons. I'm still debating, to be honest. Maybe I'll flip a coin. Or maybe I'll just keep dreaming about that pool view… and praying for earplugs that actually work.
Local Hotel Tips

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam

1,5 BR Vinhomes Dcapitale swimming pool view Hanoi Vietnam