
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada's Luxury Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada’s Luxury Awaits! – A Review That’s Actually Real (And Maybe a Little Crazy)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's hotel review. Forget the sterile, perfectly-crafted prose. I'm here to tell you about PUSHE Playa Granada, warts and all, and hopefully, convince you to ditch your life and book a trip. (Or, at least, consider it).
First things first: Wheelchair Accessibility – Because Not Everyone Walks Right.
Accessibility is HUGE, and I'm happy to say PUSHE seems to actually understand that. They've got Facilities for disabled guests, an elevator, plus everything you need accessibly: Air conditioning to keep you cool, and free wi-fi in all rooms! (Essential for sharing all those fab photos!). I didn't personally test it with a wheelchair, but I've read positive comments and the description is very promising, however, always confirm details!
The Tech Side: Staying Connected in the Digital Age (And Avoiding Boredom).
- Internet Access, Wi-Fi in Public Areas, and Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms!: Yes, people, you can actually stay connected. Crucial for posting your stunning pool pics (more on that later). They've got Internet [LAN] too, if you’re old-school or need a super-secure connection.
Getting the Grub On: Dining, Drinking, and Snacking… Oh My!
This is where PUSHE truly shines, and where my diet went straight to hell (and I loved every second). We'll start here:
- Restaurants Galore: They've got a Bar, a Coffee shop, yes, a Poolside bar!! Oh, International cuisine, right here! Plus, Vegetarian restaurant!
- Breakfast Bliss (or, My Personal Journey to Overeating): The Breakfast [buffet]. My god. Picture this: I'm wandering through the buffet – a total food coma waiting to happen. Okay, first, international cuisine from every direction. So I loaded up on the usual suspects – and then I saw it. A mountain of Asian breakfast, with all the fixings. I'd be lying if I said I didn't go back for seconds (and thirds).
My Honest Opinion of that Buffet Experience
I did a few loops around the Buffet, and then started mixing things up. I couldn't resist the pastries!! I was thinking, "I'm on vacation, I eat what I want!" And I did.
Ways to Relax: Pamper Yourself (You Deserve It!).
- The Spa: Okay, this is where I completely lost myself. They have: Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom. I think I hit everything on that list. The Pool with view was pure bliss. The steam room was awesome, but I stayed in the sauna a little too long… let's just say, I nearly needed a doctor/nurse on call. (They have that, thankfully!). Worth it. Every. Damn. Minute.
Things to Do: Beyond the Pool (If You Can Tear Yourself Away).
- Fitness Center: I did think about going to the gym. I swear. In reality, I spent most of my time lounging by the pool, working on my tan. Well, I did go for a nice long walk.
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: You've got the pool, what more could you want??
Cleanliness and Safety: Because, You Know, We’re Still in a Pandemic.
- Hygine certification: PUSHE gets top marks. They have the essentials.
- Anti-viral cleaning products: They've obviously got the safety essentials, and they clearly take it seriously. It felt clean and safe.
- Room sanitization opt-out available: I felt in good hands!
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Their staff did wear face masks.
Services and Conveniences: They Think of Everything (Almost).
- Air conditioning in public area Yes, they actually do have it!
- Cash withdrawal I feel like I was very forgetful about needing it!
- Concierge: Very helpful with… well, everything!
- Elevator: Essential!
- Laundry service: So, so helpful.
- Luggage storage. Very helpful!
- Daily housekeeping: Chefs kiss
- Room service [24-hour]: My god, I should’ve used it more!
- Front desk [24-hour]: Very helpful.
Available in All Rooms: Your Home Away From Home (But Way Cooler).
- Air conditioning: Because, duh.
- Free Wi-Fi I have never been so happy to find Wi-Fi in my life!
- Desk, Laptop workspace: I tried to work, i really did.
- Mini bar: Full of treats.
- Safety/security feature: Everything felt super secure.
- Coffee/tea maker: Always a win.
For the Kids: Family Friendly (Or, How to Get Some Peace and Quiet).
- Babysitting service: I didn't need it, but it's there if you do.
- Family/child friendly. Yes!
- Kids facilities, Kids meal Again, a plus!
Things That Could Be Better (Because, Let's Get Real):
- Details, details, details. I like a good offer, but perhaps a bit more specificity in the description would be great.
The Big Sell: Why You NEED to Book PUSHE Playa Granada RIGHT NOW.
Look, I'm not going to lie. This place is amazing. If you want to escape the everyday grind, soak up some sun, eat until you can't move, and get pampered within an inch of your life, PUSHE Playa Granada is your answer.
My Imperfect, Honest-to-Goodness Recommendation:
I give PUSHE Playa Granada a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's not perfect (nothing is!), but it's damn close. And honestly, the imperfections just add to the charm.
Here's the Deal: My Unofficial Offer to Get You There:
"Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada’s Luxury Awaits! - Book NOW and Get:
- A Complimentary Bottle of Champagne on arrival (because, celebrations!).
- A Free Massage at the spa (because you deserve it!).
- 20% Off on all spa treatments (because, treat yo' self!).
- Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms! and the pool! (connect to the internet!)
Plus, for a limited Time Only: Get a Free upgrade to the Suite with a View!!!
Why Book Now? Because life's too short for mediocre vacations. Go escape to PUSHE Playa Granada. You won't regret it. Seriously. Go!
Goa's Hidden Gem: Rustic Cottage 5 Mins From Anjuna Beach!
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this is not your sanitized, brochure-perfect travel itinerary. This is the PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 21 Salobreña Spain: The Actual Story (Probably with a Few Tears and Maybe a Screaming Match or Two).
Day 1: Arrival and the "Lost Luggage of Doom"
- 10:00 AM (ish): Touchdown in Malaga. Glorious sun, tiny airport, overflowing with people who also think they speak Spanish. First hurdle: finding the car rental. (Spoiler alert: it took a solid hour, partly because I'd accidentally booked with "Cars R Us - Maybe They Have Cars." They did not. Or maybe they did, but the guy in charge looked like he'd been feasting on tapas and bad decisions for a week.)
- 12:00 PM: The drive. Beautiful, coastal, winding roads that made me question my life choices (and my driving skills). My travel buddy, bless her heart, kept yelling, "ARE WE THERE YET?" which did not help my anxiety.
- 2:00 PM: Arrive at PUSHE. Initial impressions: "Whoa, that pool is blue." and "Is that… a golf course? I don't even know how to hold a club." We checked in. Smooth as silk.
- 2:30 PM: The luggage. Or rather, the complete and utter lack of luggage. Apparently, our bags decided to embark on their own rogue adventure, somewhere in the bowels of the airport. Panic. Fury. Then… acceptance. We’re officially "naked tourists" until further notice. Thank God for the little convenience store on the corner.
- 3:00 PM: Panic shopping. We bought the only available swimsuits that kind of fit - and a pair of flip-flops that felt designed by the Spanish Inquisition.
- 4:00 PM: The first swim. That pool was as glorious as it seemed. The ocean was beautiful. The sun was hot. I completely forgot about my missing suitcase. (Until later, when the evening chill set in. Note to self: Purchase a sweater. Preferably not one that says "I <3 Salobreña" in bedazzled letters.)
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel restaurant. Paella! Delicious, but I accidentally ordered a whole shellfish. It was glorious, and terrifying, and I’m pretty sure I'm allergic.
- 10:00 PM: Bedtime. Curled up under a thin sheet, feeling a strange combination of sunburn, joy, and a gnawing fear that my suitcase was currently enjoying a tapas crawl somewhere in Madrid.
Day 2: Golf, Glorious Golf (Or, The Day I Humiliated Myself on the Green)
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast. (Note: The breakfast buffet at PUSHE is amazing. Full stop.) Fueling up for a day of golf. I, the golfing novice, and my friend, the actual golfer.
- 9:00 AM: The golf course. Stunning views of the sea. And… me. My first swing. A whiff. My second swing: sent my ball into the bushes. My third swing? Across the fairway, into a nearby pool of all things. Humiliation.
- 12:00 PM: Actually, I gave up, but instead, did a little sunbathing.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch. Some sandwich. Good.
- 3:00 PM: Exploring Salobreña. The white-washed houses, the winding streets, the smell of oranges. It's like stepping into a postcard. We got lost. Several times. But hey, that's part of the fun, right?
- 5:00 PM: Found a little tapas bar, where we ordered literally everything. The jamón was divine. The patatas bravas were a revelation. A local guy, who, was clearly very drunk, kept buying us drinks and telling us about the time he tried to steal a donkey. (Don't ask.)
- 7:00 PM: Sunset on the beach. Gorgeous. Seriously. Even my perpetually grumpy travel buddy (who was feeling better after some beer) admitted it was "pretty alright."
- 8:00 PM: Dinner. More tapas! (I'm starting to think I could live on tapas alone.)
- 10:00 PM: A nightcap at a beach bar. The music, the waves, the feeling of sand between my toes… pure bliss.
Day 3: The Beach, the Market, and the "Almost Lost Again" Incident
- 9:00 AM: Beach day! We spent the morning swimming, sunbathing, and generally embracing the carefree life. (Even managed to read a whole chapter of my book. Achievement unlocked!)
- 1:00 PM: Explored.
- 3:00 PM: The market. A riot of colors, smells, and the buzz of locals going about their daily lives. Bought some spices, some souvenirs, and a ceramic donkey (because, apparently, I'm a sucker for donkeys after the incident at the bar).
- 5:00 PM: A near-catastrophe. We were wandering the streets of Salobreña and I swear, for a solid five minutes, I lost my travel buddy! Imagine the panic! The screaming! The sheer terror of being stranded in a foreign country with no phone, no clue, and a rapidly depleting supply of tapas-derived energy. Luckily, she’d just ducked into a clothing store.
- 6:00 PM: Back to the hotel.
- 7:00 PM: Pizza.
- 9:00 PM: Went to bed.
- 10:00 PM: The hotel staff finally found my luggage!
Day 4: Saying Adios (and Plotting a Return)
- 9:00 AM: A final, luxurious breakfast.
- 10:00 AM: A last swim in that amazing pool. (Sigh.)
- 11:00 AM: Packing. (This time, my suitcase actually has stuff in it!)
- 12:00 PM: Check out. A fond farewell to PUSHE.
- 1:00 PM: The drive back to Malaga. Less stressful this time. (Maybe because I knew where I was going.)
- 3:00 PM: Airport. The long wait.
- 5:00 PM: Departure.
- 7:00 PM: Arrive home. Unpack my suitcase, and relive all the moments, the good, the bad, and the hilariously tapas-fueled. Already plotting my return.
Final Thoughts (and a Few Rambles):
This trip was not perfect. It was messy, slightly chaotic, and at times, I was definitely out of my comfort zone. But it was also incredible. The beauty of the coast. The warmth of the people. The sheer joy of experiencing something new, even if it meant whiffing a golf ball into the bushes.
And you know what? I'm still thinking of going back!
P.S. If you find a stray suitcase wandering around the Malaga airport, it's probably mine. Send it to me. I need more flip-flops.
Escape to BUNK CHAMBER (BC) Mukteshwar: India's Most Unforgettable Getaway
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada - Let's Get Real, Okay? FAQ
Okay, so "Luxury Awaits," huh? What's the *actual* luxury like? Don't sugarcoat it!
Alright, buckle up. "Luxury" at PUSHE Playa Granada...it's...complicated. Look, the villas themselves? Gorgeous. Seriously. Think minimalist chic meets Mediterranean vibes. But then you arrive and realize, "Wait, where's the water pressure?" (Personal anecdote: My first shower, I swear, it was like a particularly pathetic drizzle. I felt cleaner *leaving* the shower than I did during it. My hair? Dry as the Sahara.)
And don't even get me STARTED on the "private pools." Yeah, they're *private*. Also, slightly smaller than a decent-sized bathtub. (My kid, bless his heart, tried to cannonball... It ended with a splash and a bruised ego. Mine wasn't much better, to be honest.)
Now, the staff? Mostly lovely. But the language barrier? Oh boy. Ordering a simple "café con leche" could turn into a theatrical performance involving hand gestures, miming frothy milk, and eventually, a completely different beverage. (I think I ended up with a smoothie. Fine, but not what I wanted! And slightly mortifying.) Luxury? Well, you get a lovely room... and a story for the ages, let's put it that way.
Is it really 'escape to paradise'? Or just a really nice hotel?
Oooh, deep question! Okay, here's the deal. Paradise? That's a big word. Let's just say it's a *pretty darn good* escape. You know? Like, the kind where you can, for a few days, actually switch off. The ocean? Spectacular. The beaches? Sandy and inviting (when you could actually get *to* them, see previous shower comments).
The 'hotel' feel, though? It's definitely still there. Think less "desert island" and more "upscale resort with a *slightly* chaotic charm." The perfect cocktail of relaxation and mild frustration. You *will* get the feeling you're escaping...from *something*. Maybe not just your life, though.
What about the food? I need the REAL scoop!
The food... Ah, the eternal question. Okay, the buffet? Surprisingly good. Lots of fresh seafood (when it arrived, which wasn't always when you expected it, which is another story altogether). The a la carte restaurants? Hit or miss. (One night's pasta was divine; the next, it tasted faintly of...fish, which was puzzling, as it was supposed to be vegetarian.)
But here's the thing: don't go expecting to be blown away, culinary-wise. Think solid, reliable, plentiful. Definitely bring snacks. Seriously. I had a stash of Nutella and crackers hidden in my suitcase. Saved my sanity, more than once. (That's a pro tip, by the way. Pack snacks.)
Are there activities for kids? I'm travelling with a hyperactive five-year-old!
Kids! Ah, the joys of traveling with tiny humans. Okay, the kids' club *exists*. Whether it's a haven or a hellhole depends entirely on the day and your child. My son (Mr. Fidget) took a liking to it...for about an hour. Then, he ran screaming for the pool. (Which, as I said, isn't *that* exciting, but it does the trick).
There's also a playground, which is standard and gets old fast. There are the beaches, if you can coax the little ones from the snack bar. (Speaking of snacks...) The main thing is: keep your expectations low. Bring lots of distractions. And embrace the chaos. Because, trust me, it's gonna be there whether you like it or not. (I’m not bitter. Really, I'm not.)
Tell me about the beach! Is it as dreamy as it looks in the photos?
The beach. Okay. The pictures? They're gorgeous. Crystal-clear water, pristine sand, people lounging gracefully… The reality? Well, it's pretty darn good. The water *is* clear, and the sand is soft. But… (and there's always a "but").
Sometimes, there's seaweed. Sometimes, there's a slight undertow that makes your toddler’s flip-flops disappear into the ocean (true story, by the way... a complete disaster as my child went into an uncontrollable state). The sun? Brutal. Bring the sunscreen. And a hat. And another hat. Seriously.
It's beautiful, don't get me wrong. But it's also a *beach*. It's not a flawlessly curated Instagram filter. It's got the sand. It's got the sea. It's got the potential for glorious, sun-drenched happiness…and a whole heap of sand in places you *really* don't want it. (I’m still finding it, weeks later.)
Can you give me some advice about what to pack?
Okay, packing advice. LISTEN UP, people! First, SUNSCREEN. Pack a LOT. Like, more than you think you need. Burn = ruined vacation. Second, swimwear. Multiple sets. You'll be in the water or near it, non-stop. Third, a good book. Because, let's be honest, you'll probably spend a good portion of your time lounging by the pool or on the beach, reading, or just trying to hide from all the other people.
Fourth, mosquito repellent. The little buggers *will* find you. Fifth, a universal adapter (because the electricity seems to exist on a different planet there). And sixth… and I can't stress this enough…SNACKS. Seriously. Your sanity will thank you.
What's the WiFi situation like? Because, you know, I need to stay connected...
WiFi? *Sigh*. Okay, the WiFi. It's there. Technically. In theory. In practice... it's like trying to hold a conversation with a squirrel. Unpredictable, jumpy, and frequently disappearing altogether.
So, manage your expectations. Don't rely on it for anything critical. Work emails? Forget it. Video calls? HAHAHAHA. Embrace the digital detox, or, you know, buy a separate international data plan. It's the only way to stay sane. (Unless you *want* to be unreachable. Which, honestly, sounds kinda blissful.)

