Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits!

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits!

Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits! - A Real Person's Review (Brace Yourself!)

Okay, so I just got back from a stay at Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits! and, folks, I’m still trying to unpack everything. This isn't your cookie-cutter hotel review, this is the real deal. Prepare yourselves… it’s gonna be a wild ride. And for the record, I’m not being paid to say any of this. This is pure, unadulterated, honest-to-goodness me talking.

First Impressions: Is This Real Life?!

Honestly, for the first five minutes, I thought I’d accidentally stumbled onto a movie set. This place… whoa. The website photos? They don’t even begin to do it justice. We're talking sweeping views of Playa Granada, the kind that make you want to just chuck your phone out the window and become one with the ocean (tempting, but I need Instagram, so….)

Accessibility & (What about the Little Things?)

Look, I'm not personally using a wheelchair, but I did take a close look around because, well, it's important. And I'm happy to report that Luxury Penthouse Paradise seems to have really thought about this. Wheelchair accessible areas abound, and the elevators are spacious and easy to use. I saw ramps, and the whole place felt designed with accessibility in mind. That alone gets massive brownie points from me.

Internet & Being Untethered (But Not Really):

Okay, internet. For a travel blogger, this is like oxygen. And thank God for Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Seriously, thank you, hotel overlords. The Internet access – wireless, and Internet access - LAN (fancy!) options were super-fast and reliable, which meant I could keep up with my emails, post those drool-worthy beach pics, and pretend to be a functioning adult. There's Internet services available, too.

The Rooms: My Personal Oasis (And Possibly Yours?)

Let’s be brutally, gloriously honest: the rooms at Luxury Penthouse Paradise are something else. I’m talking seriously luxurious. My room had a High floor that just screamed "escape!" And the Window that opens? A simple thing, but there's nothing like fresh sea air!

My room: clean, with the daily housekeeping that was a welcome addition. There were Blackout curtains (essential for beating jet lag!). The Air conditioning was a lifesaver. Air conditioning in public area as well - of course! The Bathtub, the Separate shower/bathtub, the Bathrobes – it was all just… lush. And the desk? Perfect for pretending you're working when you're really just scrolling through your social media feeds. Desk again? Yes, and a Laptop workspace, what did you expect? Then there were the Free bottled water and the Coffee/tea maker, which, let’s be real, are lifesavers. The Minibar! Refrigerator! Additional toilet! Toiletries, slippers, linens, towels, mirror, closet, alarm clock, scale, seating area, sofa, interconnecting room(s) available (I’ll get back to this later), luggage storage. So many things!

The Real Perks - Beyond the Basics:

Okay, now for the good stuff. Let’s talk about the Safety/security feature, and Smoke alarms. They know how to install security [24-hour]. Fire extinguisher. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Safe/security feature and Safety deposit boxes!

The Amenities: Where to Begin?!

This is where things get really interesting. I’m talking Spa, Sauna, Steamroom, Spa/sauna - all that relaxation goodness! Pool with view, yes, please! There's also a Fitness center is there to keep you from turning into a beach potato, and the Gym/fitness is just next to it.

Things to Do (and How to Really Relax)

This is not your average resort, where you're stuck in the same location for the duration. There is a ton of stuff to do. Things to do? They had a terraces, how long do you want to relax on it? They will do Massage. I saw Foot bath to relax and Body scrub. There are so many ways to relax.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Prepare to Indulge!

Okay, food. My kryptonite. And Luxury Penthouse Paradise delivered. Let’s be real, it’s not all perfect, but what is?

  • Restaurants & Bars: The restaurants were excellent. The food in the Asian cuisine in restaurant was amazing, and the Western cuisine in restaurant was fantastic, too. I even saw Vegetarian restaurant, so everyone is supported here.
  • Breakfast: The Breakfast [buffet] was a feast for the senses!
  • Happy Hour: Now, this is where things got fun. The Happy hour was perfect.
  • Poolside Bar: Sipping a cocktail at the Poolside bar while staring at the glistening ocean? Pure bliss.
  • Room Service [24-hour]: A lifesaver when you're craving a midnight snack (or let's be honest, a 3 AM snack).
  • Alternative meal arrangement: I did not use it, but I am very happy to know it exists.

Cleanliness & Safety in the "New Normal":

Let's be honest, we're all a little extra cautious these days. And Luxury Penthouse Paradise gets it. A big thumbs up for all the Anti-viral cleaning products, the Daily disinfection in common areas, the Room sanitization opt-out available, the Rooms sanitized between stays, and on and on! The Hand sanitizer dispensers were everywhere, and the staff all wore masks and were super diligent. And all the Sanitized kitchen and tableware items made me feel a lot more at ease. They have the Staff trained in safety protocol! They offer Cashless payment service! I'm happy for all this.

For the Kids (And Those Who Are Kids at Heart!):

While I didn’t have kids with me, I saw loads of families, and everyone seemed thrilled. There's a Babysitting service, which is a godsend, and they have Kids meal! They actually said the hotel is Family/child friendly, and Kids facilities, so I assume they did not lie!

Services & Conveniences: They Thought of EVERYTHING!

Luxury Penthouse Paradise is a masterclass in hospitality. The Concierge was genuinely helpful, the Daily housekeeping was reliable and amazing, and the Doorman was always there with a smile. They have a Convenience store, for all of those forgotten items! The Laundry service was a lifesaver. And the Car park [free of charge] was a huge plus. And the Car park [on-site], to make sure there is absolutely no issues!

Getting Around: Ease of Access!

Car park [free of charge] and Car park [on-site]? Definitely! I'm glad to report they provide Taxi service. They also offer Airport transfer, though, I am not sure how to get there with the Bicycle parking! And for your convenience, they have Valet parking!

The Little Annoyances (Because Nothing's Perfect):

Okay, the truth? There were very few downsides. Here's the nitpicking zone:

  • The Internet access – LAN was a little tricky to set up initially.
  • The pillows could have been a little fluffier.
  • I wish the Couple's room existed in greater numbers.

The Verdict: Should You Book? (Absolutely!)

Look, if you're looking for a luxurious escape with stunning views, top-notch service, and amenities galore, then Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits! is your place. It's perfect for couples, families, anyone who wants to be pampered and explore the beauty of Playa Granada. I went ready to relax, and I left feeling refreshed and inspired.

Here's my "Book Now!" pitch:

Tired of the same old vacation? Craving breathtaking views, luxurious comfort, and a little bit of magic? Then pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable escape at Luxury Penthouse Paradise: Playa Granada Awaits!

Imagine this: waking up to the sound of the ocean, sipping coffee on your private terrace, and spending your days lounging by the pool, getting pampered at the spa, or exploring the hidden gems of Playa Granada. We've got everything you need for the perfect getaway, from stunning suites with panoramic views to gourmet dining options and a

Escape to Paradise: Luxurious White Orchid Apartments Await in Fort Myers!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's travel itinerary. This is a raw, unfiltered, possibly disastrous (but hopefully awesome) peek into my planned hedonistic adventure at the PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf in Motril, Spain. Prepare for feelings!

PUSHE Penthouse Pilgrimage: Operation "Sun, Sand, and Sanity (Maybe)"

Phase 1: The Arrival - A Symphony of Stress and Sangria (Day 1)

  • 7:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or, more accurately, attempt to wake up. My alarm clock is a sadist. Drag my bleary-eyed self out of bed, fueled by the desperate hope of a decent cup of coffee. Pack last-minute essentials. (Let's be honest, its always last minute since I am a slow packer)
  • 9:00 AM: Taxi to Airport. Pray to the travel gods that the traffic gods are merciful. Anxiety levels = Moderate.
  • 11:00 AM: Arrive at airport, check in luggage. Begin mental battle with self: Did I actually pack everything? Is my passport still valid? Did I leave the oven on? (Probably no, but the paranoia is REAL.)
  • 1:00 PM: Fly. (Please, please, please let the plane not have screaming children directly behind me.)
  • 4:00 PM (Spain time): Land in Malaga. Yes! I made it! Greet sunshine (and heat) with a triumphant fist pump.
  • 4:30 PM: Pick up rental car – Pray it's not a lemon. And that I remember how to drive a manual transmission. (Wish Me Luck on this One!)
  • 5:30 PM: Drive to Motril. (Google Maps, please don't steer me into a ditch.) The anticipation is building!
  • 7:00 PM: Arrive at PUSHE Penthouse. Oh. My. GOD. Pictures. Don't. Do. It. Justice. The view! The space! The sheer, shameless luxury! Drool. Unpack. (Or, more likely, throw everything in a pile and collapse on a chaise lounge.)
  • 8:00 PM: Unpack. (or at least a little bit, after a mandatory selfie with the view. #Penthouselife #Blessed #ActuallySlightlyDrunkOnTheView).
  • 9:00 PM: Explore the immediate surrounding of the area. Wander the beachside bars, drink in the salty air, and soak in the atmosphere. Find a tapas bar, order a mountain of tapas, and wash it down with a pitcher of sangria. Because, vacation.
  • 11:00 PM: Crawl back to the penthouse, full of food, sun, and the sweet, sweet promise of sleep. Collapse into bed, dreaming of lazy beach days and endless sunshine.

Phase 2: Beach, Golf, and Existential Questions (Days 2-4)

  • Day 2: Beach Day Bliss (and the Sunburn of Shame): Wake up (eventually). Head straight to the beach. Attempt surfing - fail spectacularly. Apply copious amounts of sunscreen (because, lesson learned). Swim until pruney. Build sandcastles. (Okay, maybe just mess around in the sand.) Read a book. (Probably fall asleep reading.) Eat lunch at a beachside chiringuito. Get a tan! (or possibly a lobster-red glow that screams, I'm a tourist, get me!). Return to penthouse for sunset cocktails and a relaxed dinner.
  • Day 3: Golfing (A Comedy of Errors?): Attempt to play golf. Realize I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Spend more time wandering around the course, admiring the view, and hitting the ball into the rough than actually playing. Laugh at myself a lot. (My fellow golfers will probably laugh, too.) Celebrate mediocrity with a celebratory beer at the clubhouse.
  • Day 4: Exploring Motril, and Getting Lost (Maybe Literally): Day trip. Explore the town of Motril. Get lost in the narrow, winding streets (on purpose). Visit the local market. Try to communicate with the locals using my very limited Spanish (which, let's be honest, is mostly comprised of "gracias" and "cerveza"). Find a hidden gem of a restaurant. Eat. Drink. Be merry. Maybe visit a local winery to explore the world of wine!
  • Late night on Day 4 (Rambling Time): This whole trip is a mess. I'm a mess! But a happy, well-fed, slightly sunburnt mess. This feeling of being completely disconnected from the usual worries and routines is intoxicating. I mean, I've been worrying for weeks about, well, everything and just showing up here and letting go of the things I have no control over feels like a victory.

Phase 3: The Grand Finale - Sunsets, Sangria, and Saying Goodbye (Days 5-6)

  • Day 5: Repeat Favorite Things: Beach day. Golf (attempt number two). More tapas. More sangria. Maybe this time I'll manage a decent golf shot? Probably not. But hey, the view is still great!
  • Day 6: The Farewell (Sniff, Sniff)
    • Morning: Savor the last morning in the penthouse. Drink coffee on the balcony. Admire the view… one last time. Pack up my things. (This time, actually pack, not just throw in a pile, right?)
    • Afternoon: Drive back to Malaga Airport. Return the rental car. (Pray I didn't scratch it.)
    • Evening: Fly home. Reflect on the amazingness. Already planning my return trip.
    • Evening: In the plane. Watch the sunset. Say goodbye to the most amazing trip of my life.
    • Late Night: Arrive at home. Unpack. Think of all the fun I had and plan the next trip!

The Imperfections, the Truths, and the Ramblings:

  • Food: I'm anticipating a lot of eating. Tapas, paella, seafood. My diet? Nonexistent. My waistline? Possibly expandable. (Worth it.)
  • Language: My Spanish is rusty. Prepare for embarrassing moments. And a lot of pointing and smiling.
  • The Car: Driving on the other side of the road. This could be a disaster. Pray for smooth sailing (or at least, smooth driving).
  • The Emotional Rollercoaster: I expect moments of pure joy, moments of chill, moments of frustration (with myself, mostly), and moments of profound appreciation for being lucky enough to experience this.
  • Expect the Unexpected: This is just a plan, right? The real joy will be in the spontaneity, the discoveries, and the silly little mishaps.
  • Final thought: This is me, unfiltered, unedited, and ready for an adventure. Wish me luck!
Beijing's BEST Kept Secret: Ji Hotel Wukesong - UNBELIEVABLE Luxury!

Book Now

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril SpainAlright, buckle up, buttercups! We're diving headfirst (probably into that infinity pool) into the gloriously messy world of Playa Granada's Luxury Penthouse Paradise! I've been there, I've seen it, I've, uh, *sampled* the sangria. And I'm ready to spill the beans, the gossip, and maybe a little bit of my own existential dread that surfaces when confronted with such opulence. Here we go...

Okay, Seriously, Is This Place As Ridiculously Luxurious As It Sounds?

Listen, I've stayed in places where the concierge apologized if the champagne *wasn't* chilled to *exactly* 42 degrees Fahrenheit. This... this was a whole other level. Think of it as a luxury cruise, except instead of being on the ocean, you're perched *above* the ocean, judging everyone down below with a smug grin you can't quite wipe off. You have a private elevator, a rooftop terrace the size of my first apartment (and my first apartment had a questionable smell), and a kitchen that would make Gordon Ramsay weep tears of joy... and maybe a little bit of rage.

Anecdote Time! One morning, I woke up, wandered onto the terrace, and saw… a flock of flamingos. Like, real, live, pink flamingos. Now, I’m pretty sure they weren’t *supposed* to be there. Apparently, some local bird sanctuary (yes, there’s a bird sanctuary nearby – this place just keeps escalating!) had a flamingo escapee situation. So, there I was, sipping espresso, talking to flamingos, and feeling like royalty. It was glorious. It was also bizarre. And yes, I may have taken a selfie (or five).

The Rooftop Terrace... Spill the Tea! What's it REALLY like?

Oh, the terrace. Where do I even BEGIN? Okay, imagine the most Instagrammable location imaginable, multiplied by infinity, and then add a sprinkle of "I'm-too-rich-to-care-about-your-problems" vibes. You've got it. It's got a private infinity pool. Like, an actual infinity pool, where the water seems to just disappear into the ocean. I spent a solid afternoon just staring at it, pondering the meaning of life (and the frankly baffling cost of designer sunglasses). There's a bar setup, a grill, enough seating for a small army… you could throw the most epic party imaginable. Or, you could do what I did: sit there in your robe, drinking wine, and judging the plebs down on the beach. (Just kidding! ...Mostly.)

Real Talk Moment: There *was* a tiny, tiny bit of a problem. The wind. It gets *windy* up there. Like, "hold-onto-your-hat-or-it'll-blow-into-the-Andalucian-sunset" kinda windy. But hey, a little wind is a small price to pay for paradise, right? Right?

What About the Housekeeping? Are They Judgy?

This is a crucial question. Because, let's be honest, we all have a mess we'd rather someone else deal with. Their housekeeping rocks. They were discreet, efficient, and seemed completely unfazed by the various states of chaos I managed to create in my short time there. Honestly, they probably see worse. They were like the calm, collected adults in a room full of hyperactive children (which, let's be honest, is what most vacationers are, including myself). No judgment. Just sparkling surfaces and fresh towels. Bless them.

Location, Location, Location...What Does Playa Granada ACTUALLY Offer?

Playa Granada itself is beautiful. Sandy beaches, clear water, the whole shebang. You're close to the coast, near Salobreña, and easy access to Granada city and the Alhambra! But I’ll be brutally honest: I spent most of my time in the penthouse because, well, *why would I leave*? Seriously. However, there's plenty to do if you can peel yourself away from the luxury. Water sports, sunbathing, beach bars… the usual suspects. Plus, the views from the penthouse are so good, it's almost like you're getting all the best bits of the beach *without* the effort of getting sandy. Consider this your luxury bubble of convenience within a slightly more laid-back region.

The Kitchen… Did You Actually COOK Anything? (Be Honest!)

Okay, this is where the cracks in my veneer of sophistication might start to show. I *intended* to use the kitchen, which was, by the way, a chef's dream. Top-of-the-line appliances, enough counter space to build a small airport… and the most incredible view of the ocean while you chop onions. But… I mostly ordered room service. And pizza! One night, I ordered pizza and ate it on the terrace, staring at the stars, with my bathrobe on. Don't judge me! It's *relaxing*! Also, I'm pretty sure there were some cooking classes I missed. Oh well.

Is This Place Worth the Price Tag? (Because, Let's Face It, It's Probably... Steep)

This is the big one, isn't it? Look, it's *expensive*. Let's not sugarcoat it. If you're on a budget, this is probably not the place for you. But if you're looking for a truly *unforgettable* experience, a chance to escape the everyday and live like royalty (even for a little while), and willing to put up with a flamingo or two, then… yeah. It's worth it. Just start saving now. And maybe sell a kidney. Kidding! (Probably.) But if you're looking for pure, unadulterated indulgence, a place where you can forget about life's stresses and just… *be*, then Playa Granada's Luxury Penthouse Paradise might just be the answer to your prayers. Or, at the very least, a really, really nice place to sip sangria and watch the sunset. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some vacation planning to do.

Let's Talk About the Little Annoyances: Did Anything NOT Go Smoothly?

Here's the thing about perfection: it's boring. And luckily, the penthouse wasn't *perfect*. There were definitely moments of, shall we say, *minor* inconvenience. For example, the air conditioning was a little too enthusiastic in some areas; it was like living in a meat locker sometimes. And the Wi-Fi cut out a few times, which was a disaster because I needed to post my poolside photo to Instagram ASAP. (Priorities, people!) Then there was the time I accidentally locked myself out on the terrace... at 3 AM. (Don't ask). But even those small frustrations gave the experience a bit of a human touch. If everything had flowed flawlessly, it would have felt… sterile. This was imperfectly perfect; a truly unique combination!

Stay While You Wander

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain

PUSHE Penthouse Playa Granada Beach & Golf 5 Motril Spain