
Luxury Manila Condo: Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati - Unbelievable Views!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive HEADFIRST into the glittering, slightly imperfect, and hopefully stunning world of Luxury Manila Condo: Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati - Unbelievable Views! And let me tell you, I'm already hyped. This isn't your average, cookie-cutter hotel review. We're going for the gritty truth, the hidden gems, the "yeah, that's not perfect, but it's kinda charming" vibes.
SEO-tastic Intro (because we gotta play the game):
Looking for a luxurious stay in the heart of Makati, Manila with breathtaking views? Searching for a condo hotel that offers top-notch amenities, unbelievable views, and a commitment to guest safety? Then, Luxury Manila Condo: Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati should be on your radar! We'll cover everything from accessibility and on-site dining to their impressive safety protocols and the all-important question: is it actually as amazing as the photos? Let's find out! [Luxury Manila Condo, Christine Suites, The Beacon Makati, Makati Hotel, Manila Condo, Unbelievable Views, Luxury Hotel, Condo Hotel, Makati Accommodation]
First Impressions: The View… OH MY GOD, THE VIEW!
Okay, let's be real. "Unbelievable Views" isn't just marketing fluff. It's the truth. When I stepped into my room (a meticulously clean one, might I add – more on that later), my jaw. Hit. The. Floor. Seriously. It wasn't just a pretty view; it was a panorama that stretched out forever. Skyscrapers kissed the sky, twinkling lights blurred into the horizon, and I felt like I was floating. I spent the first hour just glued to the window. I swear, I almost missed the sunset because I was still in awe of the morning light. This alone is almost worth the price of admission. It's that good. And look, I'm no stranger to cityscapes, but this… this was something else.
Diving Deeper: Accessibility & Sweet Perks
Alright, let's get practical. Accessibility is something I always pay attention to. While I didn't need full wheelchair access myself, I did note the elevator (essential in a condo this tall!), and the presence of facilities for disabled guests mentioned. This is a good sign. I'd definitely recommend directly contacting the hotel to confirm specific details if you have particular needs.
Now for the good stuff. Internet? Yes, folks, they have it. And not just “we slapped some Wi-Fi on it.” We're talking Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Wi-Fi in public areas. And hey! Internet Access – wireless and Internet Access – LAN (for those of you who still like the old school plugged-in vibe) in the rooms. I’m a sucker for a good Wi-Fi connection because I can't bear the feeling of being disconnected. Thank god for this one! Having the ability to connect in one of these is a blessing!
Food, Glorious Food:
Okay, let's talk fuel. Dining, drinking, and snacking is a big deal for me. And Christine Suites doesn’t disappoint, though it’s not perfect.
- Restaurants: Yes, plural! I had a lovely meal at the Asian cuisine in the restaurant (a delicious Filipino dish, I still remember it!) but would have loved to see more varied options. There are Restaurants on-site; just be aware that not all are directly connected to Christine Suites (some are at the Beacon itself).
- Coffee/tea in restaurant and a dedicated Coffee shop: YES! Essential for a caffeine addict like myself. Morning coffee with that view? Pure bliss.
- Room service [24-hour]: A lifesaver! Especially when you're jet-lagged and just want to collapse in your room.
- Breakfast - You can choose from Breakfast [buffet] (I am a fan of buffets!) and Breakfast takeaway service which is a plus!
A word of caution: not all menus available are perfect (I like things a certain way). So you may need to get creative or have some alternative meal arrangements.
Cleanliness and that Covid stuff:
Let’s cut to the chase. Did I feel safe? Honestly, yes. The Cleanliness and safety protocols were impressive. They take this seriously.
- Daily disinfection in common areas? Check.
- Room sanitization between stays? Double check.
- Anti-viral cleaning products? Probably.
- Hand sanitizer everywhere? You got it.
- Staff trained in safety protocol? Seems like it.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter? They're trying.
- Rooms sanitized between stays: yes.
- Shared stationery removed: yes.
- Safe dining setup: yes.
- Sanitized kitched and tableware items: yes.
Plus, there's a doctor/nurse on call. That offers peace of mind. I can’t emphasize enough how much having these protocols in place helped me relax.
Relaxation Station: Ways to Unwind
You know I love me some pampering. So, how’s the relaxation scene? (Note: things might have changed since my stay, so double-check!)
- Swimming pool - YES! The Swimming pool [outdoor] is gorgeous, and I hear the Pool with view…again, those views! Pure zen.
- Fitness center? Yup. So you can work off all that delicious food.
- Spa – I didn’t personally experience the spa, but I was sorely tempted (and next time, I’m definitely booking a massage). They offer a Spa/sauna too!
The Nitty Gritty: Rooms & Amenities
Alright, into the details. The Available in all rooms section is a treasure trove. My room was pretty damn great:
- Air conditioning: Needed! It's Manila.
- Blackout curtains: Essential for sleeping off that jet lag.
- Coffee/tea maker? YES!
- Free bottled water: Always appreciated.
- Hair dryer: I was prepared, but it's nice to know it's there.
- In-room safe box: Peace of mind.
- Mini bar: Needed for the occasional cocktail.
- Refrigerator: Useful for keeping drinks cool.
- Satellite/cable channels: For those downtimes.
- Seating area: Nice to have.
- Separate shower/bathtub: Luxury.
- Slippers: Loved them.
- Wake-up service: Crucial, especially since the views are calling you.
- Wi-Fi [free]: Still ecstatic about this one.
- Window that opens: A minor (but appreciated) touch of "real" air.
That slight imperfection that I love!
There was a moment– and I’m not perfect either! – where the water pressure in the shower wasn't quite as strong as I’d liked. My initial reaction was to throw my hands up in the air. And then I laughed. What? It's a tiny thing. It didn't ruin everything. Plus, I'd been warned that the building overall was a bit older.
Overall Service and conveniences
What did I think about the Services and conveniences?
- Air conditioning in public area. Yes!
- Concierge: Super helpful with everything.
- Daily housekeeping: Rooms always looked perfect.
- Doorman: Always a welcoming face.
- Elevator: Essential!
- Laundry service: Perfect when you're travelling.
- Luggage storage: Always handy.
- Safety deposit boxes: Always reassuring.
- Airport transfer: Always a plus!
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]: Easy.
Things to do and Special events:
So, the options here are endless, from the usual Meeting/banquet facilities, Seminars, and Meetings all the way to having a Shrine (I am not sure if this has an actual use - but okay!) and a Terrace.
For the Kids!
Also a plus! The Babysitting service is a life-saver when having a relaxing day out!
The Verdict?
Luxury Manila Condo: Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati REALLY delivers. The Unbelievable Views are the star, but the comfortable rooms, the commitment to safety, and the convenient location make it a winner. It's not flawless (nothing is!), but that’s part of its charm.
Here’s My Compelling Offer (that you should steal):
Stop scrolling! Book your getaway to Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati NOW and get:
- Guaranteed “Jaw-Dropping View” Upgrade: (Okay, maybe not guaranteed, but we’ll say it!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! This isn't your meticulously planned, color-coded travel doc. This is life, Philippine style, from the (relative) luxury of Christine Suites at the Beacon Makati. Prepare for a rollercoaster of sweaty commutes, questionable street food, and the existential dread of realizing you're still wearing yesterday's shirt. Let's go!
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Makati Scavenger Hunt (or, How I Almost Drowned in Laundry)
10:00 AM – Arrival (and the sweet relief of AC): Landing at NAIA is like entering a chaotic, humid portal. The air hits you like a wet blanket. After navigating the labyrinthine airport (seriously, why is there no clear signage?), finally, sweet, sweet Christine Suites. It's actually… pretty darn nice! Clean, modern, and the air con is a godsend. Bonus points for the view – hello, glittering Manila skyline! (Already daydreaming of rooftop cocktails…)
- Anecdote alert: The taxi driver, bless his soul, insisted on taking the longest possible route. “Traffic, Ma’am,” he mumbled, as we crawled along at a snail's pace. I'm convinced he just enjoyed the scenery. Or maybe he was secretly moonlighting as a ghost. Who knows? After all, The Philippines is a very spiritual country.
11:00 AM – Reconnaissance Mission: I’m still running on jet lag, but no time to wallow! Gotta get my bearings. First stop: the nearby supermarket. And… wow. It's a vibrant explosion of colors, scents, and unfamiliar snacks. I spend an embarrassing amount of time staring at the instant noodle aisle, paralyzed by choice. (Seriously, this is important! What flavor is best for the next few hours?)
12:00 PM – Laundry Debacle (and a Lesson in Filipino Resourcefulness): Okay, so I figured I'd do a quick load of laundry. Simple, right? WRONG. This washing machine ate my favorite t-shirt and then, for a finale, decided to leak like a rusty faucet. Panicked, I scrambled for help. The cleaning lady, bless her heart, just chuckled and produced a bucket, a mop, and a smile. Filipinos are AMAZINGLY resourceful. The shirt? Well, let's just say it's now a slightly… distressed souvenir.
2:00 PM - Lunch (and the Miracle of Halo-Halo): I needed to recover from the laundry trauma. I found a tiny, unassuming carinderia (local eatery) nearby. Ordered the "daily special" – sinigang (sour tamarind soup) with pork. It was a life-changer! And then, for dessert, I inhaled a halo-halo. Shaved ice, sweet beans, fruit, ube ice cream… it was a symphony of flavors and textures. Pure, unadulterated joy. This is why I'm here.
4:00 PM – Makati Exploration (and the Quest for Cocktails): Time to explore! Makati is a city of stark contrasts: towering skyscrapers next to bustling street markets. I wandered aimlessly, people-watching, soaking it all in. Found a cute little café with decent WiFi (bloggers gotta blog, right?). The heat was oppressive, though. I need a cold drink. Stat.
6:00 PM – Rooftop Cocktails (and the Existential Dread): Ah, the rooftop! The view from Christine Suites is indeed pretty spectacular, especially as the sun sets. Armed with a margarita, I stared out at the twinkling lights of Manila. And then… the thoughts hit me. "Am I making the most of this trip? Am I truly experiencing 'authenticity,' or just observing from a distance? Maybe should have brought a bigger scarf…" The existential dread of the solo traveler is real, folks!
8:00 PM – Dinner (failed attempt at fine dining): Tried that trendy restaurant everyone raves about. Food was… pretentious. The service was… slow. The bill was… ouch. Learned a valuable lesson: sometimes, the best food is found in the humble carinderia.
10:00 PM – Sleep (Finally!): Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Happy. Ready for more tomorrow. Probably will re-think the fine dining.
Day 2: The Intramuros Adventure (and the Mystery of the Missing Socks)
9:00 AM – Breakfast (Instant Noodles and Regret): Okay, I'm still battling the jet lag. Ate instant noodles for breakfast because I am in denial. Probably should have gone out for something more substantial, but, I can't. I'm still coming to terms with the laundry and the fact that no sock ever seems to make it back from the wash.
10:00 AM – Commute Chaos: Okay, so public transport in Manila is… an experience. The jeepneys are colorfully chaotic – think psychedelic school buses. The traffic is legendary. I may have accidentally joined a crowd of commuters packed into a jeepney, which was a real sensory overload. Somehow, I made it.
11:00 AM – Intramuros: Stepping Back in Time: Intramuros, the walled city, is a complete contrast to modern Makati. Cobblestone streets, Spanish colonial architecture… it's beautiful and haunting all at once. I took a bamboo bike tour (that's a bicycle made of bamboo, in case you were wondering). The guide, a quirky dude with a penchant for dramatic storytelling, regaled me with tales of the city's history. Fascinating. And sweaty. Very, very sweaty.
12:30 PM – Lunch in Intramuros (and the Ghosts of the Past): Found a little courtyard restaurant inside Intramuros. The food? Decent. But the atmosphere? Incredible. The stone walls, the quiet courtyard… I kind of felt the echoes of history. A bit of "time travel" to a place like this is fascinating. (Also, the ghosts here might explain the missing sock phenomenon.)
2:00 PM – Fort Santiago (and the weight of history): Visited Fort Santiago, where national hero Jose Rizal was imprisoned. The atmosphere was heavy. It's a poignant reminder of the country's struggles and resilience. (Cue the emotional reaction.)
4:00 PM – The Search for Socks (and the Great Lost Expedition): Back at Christine Suites, I was determined to find my missing socks. And the search was on. I'm pretty sure they've been kidnapped by the laundry machine. I am officially on a mission.
6:00 PM – Dinner at a local restaurant (and more adventure): Visited a local restaurant in Makati which was filled with locals. The food was delicious and the entire experience was a treasure.
8:00 PM – Rooftop wind down: After experiencing a whole day's worth of culture. I needed to finally relax and drink some more drinks.
10:00 PM – Sleep (and pray they magically appear): Another day down. Still no socks. Starting to suspect a conspiracy.
- Quirky observation: Seriously, where do socks disappear to in the laundry? Is there a sock dimension? A rogue washing-machine monster? I need answers! And clean socks.
The Rest of the Trip (Or, The Days That Blurry Together):
Day 3-5: Included a ferry trip to my other destinations. The last few of days has just been me traveling back to Manila. I will say, the trip was an absolute success! I've met a lot of new people and I've visited some beautiful places. I really like the Philippines and I'm sure I'll be back one day.
Packing: I feel as though I'm over stuffed and still missing some items. Just get it done, and leave!
Final Thoughts (and a plea for sock detectives):
Manila is a chaotic, beautiful, frustrating, delicious, and utterly unforgettable city. Expect the unexpected. Embrace the mess. Learn the words "Salamat" and "Maganda." And if you find my socks… please, please send them to me.
Until next time, Philippines!
Escape to LA: Luxe LA Travel Inn Deals You Won't Believe!
Christine Suites at The Beacon Makati: You've Got Questions, I've (Sorta) Got Answers!
Okay, spill the tea: What's *actually* the view like? Is it Insta-worthy, or just... buildings?
Oh, the view! Right, let me tell you a story. The first time I walked into the Christine Suites unit at The Beacon? My jaw *literally* dropped. And I’m not even exaggerating! It was one of those moments where you feel a sudden, inexplicable urge to just…breathe. Seriously. It’s ridiculous. You see ALL of Makati. Like, seriously, *all* of it. I'm talking the iconic skyscrapers, the twinkling lights at night… Okay, yeah, there are some other buildings. And sometimes, depending on the angle and the smog (Manila, right?), it can look a little…well, *dense*. But the *feeling* of being up high? Unbeatable. Think of those slightly dramatic drone shots of Manila you see – yeah, pretty much that, but *you're living in it.* Just… try not to get TOO engrossed in staring at the skyline during business meetings. Ask me how I know…
Is it really a "luxury" condo? Or, like, "luxury" in the sense of "slightly-nicer-than-average"? (Because I've been burned before...)
Alright, "luxury." Let's be real. Manila's got a *range* when it comes to the whole "luxury" thing. In this case? Honestly, it's pretty darn decent. The finishes? Above average. The amenities? Actually quite good. The pool? Lovely. The gym? I’ve actually used it (shocking, I know). I mean, don't expect gold-plated toilets or anything… but the elevator is fast, the security is solid, and I never felt like I was roughing it. It's not the Ritz-Carlton (obviously), but it's a comfortable, classy, well-maintained kind of luxury. Think more like, “comfortably affluent relative’s house.” You know, the one with the nice sofa you could actually, you know, *sit* on without feeling like you’re in a museum. Which, by the way, is REALLY important in a condo…
What's the deal with the location? Is it actually convenient, or just… Makati-convenient?
"Makati-convenient" is a fair point. Because let's be frank, Makati, while amazing, can be a traffic nightmare. The Beacon, in general, is pretty good, smack in the middle.. You can walk to Greenbelt and Glorietta, which is crucial for the shopping and the food. The traffic? Okay, here’s the truth: I’ve spent an hour and a half in a Grab trying to get to Legazpi Village. It was a dark day. So, yeah, traffic happens. But! Proximity to malls, restaurants, and basically everything else? Gold star. Seriously, you can stumble (okay, maybe *gracefully walk*) to a variety of places. I once wandered into a 24-hour convenience store looking like a zombie at 3 am. So, location-wise? Definitely a win, even if Manila traffic is your nemesis.
Let's talk about the actual *unit* itself. What’s the inside like? Are the layouts weird?
Okay, the units themselves are generally pretty well-designed. I’ve peeked at a few different configurations. The layouts? Efficient, modern, and not completely bonkers. No wonky angles that make you question architectural decisions, which is, you know, a massive plus. The Christine Suites units, from what I've seen, tend to have good natural light -- which is a HUGE deal. Because living in a cave is just depressing. The appliances are decent, nothing particularly mind-blowing, but everything functions. The space is relatively compact, so don't expect sprawling mansions – unless you're really, REALLY lucky (and rich). Think "smart living," which is perfect for solo travelers or couples. I'd say that a small family could manage but you will need to optimize the space because it could feel tight.
Are there any hidden fees or unexpected costs I should know about? Because that's the real horror story, right?
Oh, the hidden fees. The IMMENSE terror of the hidden fees. Yes, there are the usual fees associated with condo living: association dues, utilities, etc. Do your homework! Ask about everything, and *in writing*. I'm just saying. Also: parking can be a separate thing. Check on that!!! And…yeah. Beyond that, I don’t have any specific horror stories to share. But be warned: Manila real estate can be a bit of a minefield when it comes to costs and hidden charges. Just… be prepared to ask questions. Lots of them. And read the fine print. (Even though the fine print *always* looks like it was written by a lawyer who *really* enjoys making life difficult.)
Can you do laundry, or is that a whole other adventure?
Laundry! Ah, the eternal struggle of the condo dweller. Yes, there is usually laundry service provided. The units usually do not have their own washing machines. The laundry service is located within the building. So you don't have to worry about finding a laundromat. Be careful what you put in it though! The laundry service doesn't assume responsibility for all the clothes you put in. So, be sure to check your clothes for special care that might be required. I have learned it the hard way.
Okay, be honest: What's the *worst* thing about living at Christine Suites?
Alright, let's get real. The worst part? Hmm... It's got to be the elevator situation during peak hours. During morning rush hour, or when everyone's coming home from work, it can take a while. Like, *a while*. Sometimes, I'd find myself pacing the lobby, contemplating the stairs, weighing the pros and cons of a potential emergency landing on the ground floor. Okay, I'm being dramatic. Maybe the stairs weren't a real option, you know? But you get the picture. Waiting for the elevator can test your patience. And, just the *potential* of finding yourself stuck with some chatty stranger is enough for me to want to hide until the crowds dissipate. So, yes, Elevator wait times are the worst. Especially when you’re in a rush. But hey, at least the view makes up for it, right?
Is there a pool? And is it any *good*?
Yes, there's a pool! And, yes, it's pretty darn good. It's your typical condo pool experience: a decent size, clean, andBook Hotels Now

