Santorini's Hidden Gem: Unbelievable Elements Suites Await!

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Santorini's Hidden Gem: Unbelievable Elements Suites Await!

Santorini's Hidden Gem: Unbelievable Elements Suites Await! - My Messy, Honest, and Absolutely Human Review

Alright, listen up, because frankly, Santorini is overwhelmed with hotels. Finding a truly special place is like, well, finding a decent coffee after 3 pm on a Greek island – a challenge. BUT, I think I stumbled upon a gem. Let's dive headfirst, because I'm not going to lie, I’m still slightly hungover from that amazing, and free, bottle of water they give you upon arrival. (Seriously. Hydration is key.)

Welcome to Unbelievable Elements Suites. (And yes, I did check if they paid me to say that. They didn't. I swear.)

Accessibility: The Lay of the Land (and Why I'm Talking About it First)

Okay, so this is one of the areas that can be a bit… tricky in Santorini. Because cliffs. I haven't checked for full wheelchair accessibility, but the website does mention facilities for disabled guests. I suggest contacting them directly. They seem genuinely keen on helping! And the elevator is a godsend, especially after those sunset cocktails.

Rooms: Where Dreams (and That Extra Pillow) Are Made

Okay, the suites! They’re… well, unbelievable. I mean, the name isn’t lying. I booked one with a balcony. Picture this: white-washed walls, that iconic Cycladic architecture, a private plunge pool (yes, I did spend a ridiculous amount of time in it, unapologetically). And the details! Slippers that are actually comfortable (a small victory, but a victory nonetheless). The extra-long bed? Bliss. And blackout curtains? Saved my sorry hide more than once after a late night. I even had a window that opens (important for that fresh Aegean breeze!). I had Internet access - wireless and LAN, and the free Wi-Fi was strong, even when I was poolside, you know, "working". (Cough. Instagram. Cough.) There was a safe in the room – always a good thing, I guess.

The minibar… stocked, but not wildly overpriced. A definite plus. The coffee maker? Essential. The complimentary tea? Honestly, I needed it the morning after – that’s all I’m saying.

Cleanliness & Safety: Sanitized and Sane

Look, I'm a bit of a germaphobe, especially after… well, let's just say I've been betrayed by a questionable street gyro in the past. Unbelievable Elements Suites nails this. They’ve got it all: Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, room sanitization between stays. Even a "room sanitization opt-out available" thing, which I thought was pretty neat. Hand sanitizer everywhere (thank god), and staff trained to the nines in safety protocols. They even have a doctor/nurse on call. I didn't need it, thankfully, but the peace of mind? Priceless.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Feed Me, Seymour!

Alright, let’s talk food. Because, after all that sun, you're going to be hungry.

  • Breakfast: I'm a breakfast fiend, and the buffet was fantastic. I mean, the usual suspects – eggs, pastries, fruit, yogurt – but the quality? Top-notch. And if you preferred, they had breakfast in room! I preferred the buffet. I'm not gonna lie. I wanted the social aspect of "Oh, look at me, a person, eating." You could get coffee/tea in restaurant, perfect after the Greek sun.
  • Restaurants: They have several options. I had a fantastic meal at their a la carte restaurant, I had Western cuisine there, but they also had lots of Asian cuisine in the restaurant.
  • Bar: Happy hour? Yes, please! The poolside bar is a must-visit. Cool drinks, stunning views… and a solid selection of snacks too. Services and Conveniences: The Perks You Didn't Know You Needed

So many services.

  • Concierge: They actually know the island. Like, really know it. They organized a boat trip for me that was amazing. Seriously, talk to them.
  • Daily housekeeping: My room was spotless. Always.
  • Laundry service and Ironing service: Thank god. Travel clothes.
  • Luggage storage: Perfect for that post-checkout pre=flight wander.
  • Cash withdrawal
  • Currency exchange
  • Dry cleaning
  • Food delivery
  • Gift/souvenir shop Things to Do & Ways to Relax: You NEED This

Okay, this is where Unbelievable Elements Suites really shines. I mean, Santorini is beautiful, but sometimes you just need to chill, right?

  • Pool with View: The pool. The view. Need I say more? Seriously, it’s breathtaking. Take a dip as the sun sets, and just… breathe. It's the perfect.

  • Spa: They have a full-service spa. I got a massage. A fantastic massage. Then, I spent some time in the sauna and steamroom. The spa/sauna experience? Utter bliss.

  • Fitness center: (Full confession: I did not use it. But it looked good, in case you are that type of person.)

  • Other amenities: Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Gym/fitness.

  • For the kids: They have babysitting services, as well as family/child friendly options, and kids meal, and facilities for kids. Getting Around: Easy Peasy

  • Airport transfer: They arranged it. Smooth, comfortable, and stress-free.

  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]

  • Car power charging station

They were great but I walked everywhere.

The Imperfections (Because I'm Real)

Okay, here's the real talk.

  • Location, location, location… While the views are phenomenal, the location can be a little… hilly (Welcome to Santorini!). Be prepared for some walking. But that's part of the charm, right?
  • No pets! :(

Verdict: Book It. Seriously, Just Do It.

Unbelievable Elements Suites is, well, believable. It’s a fantastic hotel. The staff is friendly, the rooms are gorgeous, the amenities are top-notch, and the location is perfect for exploring Santorini. I mean, I wanted to stay forever.

Book Now! Santorini Awaits!

I had a truly incredible experience. They offer:

  • Unbeatable Views: Enjoy sunsets over the caldera from your private balcony or poolside.
  • Luxurious Suites: Relax in style with spacious rooms, plunge pools, and all the modern comforts.
  • Unwavering Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety: Rest assured knowing that your health and well-being are their top priorities.
  • A World of Relaxation: Treat yourself to a spa day, take a dip in the pool, or simply unwind and soak up the sun.
  • Unforgettable Dining Experiences: Savor delicious meals and refreshing cocktails at their on-site restaurants and bars.
  • Exclusive Offer: Book your stay at Unbelievable Elements Suites today and receive a complimentary bottle of local wine and a discount on spa treatments! Plus, take advantage of their flexible cancellation policy for worry-free planning.

Don't miss out on this hidden gem! Book your unforgettable Santorini escape now and experience true luxury! See you there!

(Disclaimer: My opinion is entirely my own. I may or may not have been slightly influenced by the free bottle of water. But, it's a great hotel, I swear!)

Chiang Mai's Hidden Gem: Discover Chalieng!

Book Now

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your sanitised, airbrushed Santorini itinerary. This is the raw, unfiltered, possibly slightly sunburnt experience of a trip to the Elements Suites. My trip, my rules… and my occasional existential crises, because what's a vacation without a little internal drama?

Elements Suites, Santorini: Diary of a Hot Mess (in Paradise)

Day 1: Arrival & Existential Dread (in the Infinity Pool)

  • Morning (or What Passes for It After a Delayed Flight): Landed at Santorini airport. Okay, let's be honest, it's a glorified shed. Found a rental car, which instantly sparked a brief, but intense, fear of driving on the "wrong" (aka, right) side of the road. Made it. Barely. Clutch control sucks. Not in top shape. The drive to Elements Suites was… stunning. Cliffside perfection. Still, an hour in, and I was already wondering if I packed enough sunscreen. Important question.
  • Afternoon: The Pool & The Void: Checked into the Elements Suites. Holy. Mother. Of. Pools. Infinity pool overlooking the caldera? Check. My jaw actually dropped. Beautiful and I wanted to get in, but I was overwhelmed. I stared at the water for a good ten minutes, contemplating the meaning of life, the universe, and whether I should wear my "I Need a Vacation" t-shirt (decided against – too on the nose). Finally, in. Bliss. Then a rogue splash of water hit me in the face and the moment was gone. Realization that this may just be the only true vacation I've truly had.
  • Evening: Sunset & Existential Dread… Revisited: Found a great place for drinks and dinner. The sunset? You guys, it's a cliché for a reason. Breathtaking. Truly. The way the light played on the caldera… I almost cried. Almost. Finished the evening with a cocktail at the hotel bar, where I may or may not have tried to explain my relationship with a housefly to the bartender. He just smiled and refilled my glass. Good man.

Day 2: Oia & The Great Souvlaki Crisis of '23

  • Morning: Oia's Charm Offensive: Decided to brave the crowds in Oia. Note to self: “crowds" means "hordes of Instagrammers." Took far too many photos. The white-washed buildings? Ridiculously photogenic. Almost fell off a cliff trying to get the perfect shot. Worth it? Maybe. Regret? Possibly.
  • Afternoon: Souvlaki Showdown: Lunch in Oia. The quest for the perfect souvlaki began. Ordered from three different places. First one? Soggy. Second one? Over-seasoned. Third one, finally? Glorious. Victory! But then, disaster struck. I lost my favorite sunglasses in the process. The emotional rollercoaster of a simple lunch, you guys. It's real.
  • Evening: Wine Tasting & Whispers of Perfection: Back at Elements, scheduled wine tasting. This was a highlight. Learned more about Greek wines than I ever thought possible. Drank more wine than I probably should have. The guide was hilarious. My vocabulary expanded to include “synthesis” and “terroir” by the end of the night. Staggered back to my room. This is the kind of "problems in paradise" I can get behind.

Day 3: Red Beach & The Sand That Bit Back

  • Morning: The Red Menace: Decided to hit Red Beach. Prepped. Sunscreen, check. Water, check. Sense of adventure, check. Arrived. It's red. Like, really red. The sand? It's not sand, it's grit. It felt like walking on tiny, angry pebbles. But, wow. Stunning. Spent an hour or so, constantly brushing sand off every available surface of my body. My legs looked like I'd wrestled a cat.
  • Afternoon: History Buff (Sort Of): Went to Akrotiri ruins. Impressed. Then I got bored. It's the history equivalent of eating your spinach. Not to be missed, but not particularly exciting. Got distracted by a stray cat. Took photos.
  • Evening: Dinner at a "Secret" Taverna (That Wasn't So Secret): Found a restaurant. It promised "authentic" Greek food and "hidden" location. Turns out, everyone else already knew. Still, the food was delicious. The company? My own, which meant more thinking.

Day 4: Volcano Exploration & The Great Meltdown

  • Morning: The Volcano Voyage: One of the island's biggest draws, and I joined the masses to get there. A boat trip to the volcanic islands. The smell of sulfur was intense. The landscape was otherworldly. Climbing the volcano was a workout. Definitely sweating out all that wine. Felt like an explorer, though mostly just like someone who was very, very hot.
  • Afternoon: Hot Springs Haze: Boat trip to the hot springs. The water? Warm. The experience? Cramped. The mental image of my own, flailing, pale body floating alone was… oddly comforting.
  • Evening: The Final Sunset (Maybe): One last sunset viewing. At the hotel again. Thought about my trip. Is this perfect, I thought? A question that was immediately answered by the setting sun. The sun was spectacular, and so was the fact that I would be going home soon, but I don’t want to. Oh, the irony!

Day 5: Saying Goodbye & The Post-Vacation Blues

  • Morning: Last Breakfast & Lingering: One last breakfast at the hotel. The staff? Amazing. The view? Still incredible. Did I want to leave? Hell no.
  • Afternoon: The Departure Dread: Back to the "shed" airport. The final, brutal realization. Back to reality.
  • Evening: The Post-Vacation Blues (in Vivid Color): The flight home was delayed. The journey was hell. Landing at home, which I did eventually. The world seemed grey. I looked at my photos. I smiled. I have memories of paradise. I already miss it.

Final Thoughts:

This trip was a whirlwind, full of highs, lows, questionable decisions, and a whole lot of sand in uncomfortable places. Elements Suites? Worth every penny. Santorini? A beautiful, chaotic, heart-stopping mess. Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Just promise me you'll bring the sunglasses. And maybe, just maybe, I'll attempt to learn how to drive on the correct side of the road next time. Wish me luck!

Jahorina's Hidden Gem: Zlatni Javor Aparthotel - Unbelievable Views!

Book Now

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Unbelievable Elements Suites: Your Santorini Sanctuary - Or Is It?! (A Messy FAQ)

Okay, seriously, what *is* so "unbelievable" about these suites? Sounds like marketing BS.

Ugh, I hear ya. "Unbelievable" is thrown around like confetti these days. But honestly? It *mostly* lives up to the hype. I say *mostly* because, let's be real, no place is perfect. Look, the caldera views? Jaw-dropping. Seriously. I spent a solid hour the first morning just… staring. My jaw physically ached from holding it open. And the sunsets? Forget it. I'm convinced they're illegally beautiful. But then, well, there's the whole "getting-there" situation which I'll moan about later. So "unbelievable"? Yeah, probably. At least the sunrises and sunsets are.

Are the Elements Suites actually in a good location? I've heard Santorini is a *nightmare* to get around.

Okay, this is where it gets… complicated. The word "nightmare" is a bit strong, but driving in Santorini is… an experience. Think of it like a chaotic ballet performed by tiny cars, scooters, and the occasional donkey cart, all vying for territory on impossibly narrow roads. The Elements Suites are, I think, in Imerovigli? Or maybe Firostefani? Honestly, the little whitewashed villages all kind of blend together after a while, especially after a few glasses of that local wine. What I *can* tell you is that you're *close* to Fira, the main town, which is good for, you know, restaurants, shops, and the general hubbub. Bad for escaping the hordes. You *will* be walking. And probably sweating. A lot. Factor that in. And remember the parking situation. God. Parking is a whole other level of Hell on Earth. Take taxis. Embrace the expense. My advice?

What are the suites *actually* like inside? Are they as photogenic as the pictures suggest?

The pictures… they're pretty accurate, actually. Which is rare! I walked in expecting disappointment, my cynicism shields up, ready to shout, "False advertising!" But nope. The decor is chic, minimalist, and airy. Think whitewashed walls, polished concrete floors, and pops of bright color from the bougainvillea outside. My suite had a private plunge pool. A PLUNGE POOL! Now, it wasn’t huge, mind you. Just enough to comfortably fit two adults, maybe three if you *really* like each other. The water, however, was frigid. Like, take-your-breath-away cold. I hopped in thinking I was a tough cookie, spent all of two minutes and ran out. My teeth are still chattering. But the view from the pool? Yeah, totally worth it (when I thought about it later, safe and dry). It *is* a bit of a squeeze sometimes for the balcony space. You might be staring at your neighbour's room (and vice versa). So, yeah. Beautiful. But also might require a bit of pretending the other person doesn't exist. And pray you dont get the noisy neighbours.

What's the vibe like? Romantic? Family-friendly? Loud party central?

Romantic, definitely. Picture couples, hand-in-hand, gazing at sunsets, maybe a little too much loved up for personal liking. Family-friendly? Probably not. Not unless your definition of family-friendly involves tiny, precarious cliffside balconies and plunge pools filled with ice water. Loud party central? Thankfully, no. It's more chilled-out, sophisticated, and quiet. You can hear the waves, which is divine. You can also hear your neighbor's snoring at 3 am. So there's always *that*.

Let's talk food. Breakfast included? Good restaurants nearby?

Breakfast is included, and, let me tell you, it’s decent. You have a choice of what to have, a big tray of food delivered to your balcony. Now, it's not Michelin-star quality, but it’s plentiful. Lots of fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, and some sort of eggs -- always a winner. Coffee? Fine. More important is the view! Nothing beats eating breakfast, overlooking the caldera. As for restaurants nearby? You're spoiled for choice! Firostefani and Imerovigli (or whatever town we said it was in) are packed with them. From tavernas serving traditional Greek fare to upscale restaurants with menus that require a PhD in gastronomy to decipher, you'll find something. My personal recommendation? Ask at the front desk. They'll know the good stuff, and sometimes, they'll make your reservations. It's that "service" that helps to make it better. The best meal i had was not even in the best-reviewed restaurant. It was in a more unassuming place in the streets of Fira. Good things come that way too.

Any downsides? Gotta be *something*…

Oh, sweet summer child. There are *always* downsides. Let's be brutally honest, shall we? First, the price. It's not cheap. Be prepared to shell out a decent chunk of change. Second, the aforementioned walking. Those narrow streets and staircases are murder on the ankles (and calves). I walked so many steps I'm pretty sure I lost a shoe size by the end of the trip. Third, the crowds. Even in the so-called "off-season," Santorini is busy. You'll be fighting for space on the sidewalks, battling for the perfect sunset photo spot. And, let’s not forget the wind! It can be brutal. My hair was a frizzy, tangly mess by the end of the trip. And, as I whispered before, the neighbor situation. Goodness, sometimes the neighbors. So. Many. Neighbors. So basically, perfection is a myth. And yet, you'll probably forgive all of it, given the sunsets. That's the magic of Elements Suites, I guess.

Would you go back? Be honest!

God, yes. Even with all the walking, the cold plunge pool, and the potential for noisy neighbors, yes. Those sunsets. Those views. That feeling of being *somewhere*. It's… intoxicating. I’d probably go back in a heartbeat. Just… maybe I’d pack better walking shoes this time. And earplugs. And maybe a slightly less cynical attitude. But honestly, probably not. I'm a pessimist at heart. But a happy one… ish. Book it. You won't regret it… mostly.

Tell me more about the 'getting there' and the 'parking situation' you mentioned earlier...

Okay, buckle up, because this is a saga. Getting to the ElementsWander Stay Spot

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece

Elements Suites Santorini Greece